|Some days you just have to pull out the big mug to get through the day! (plus, Figment makes everything better)|
Anyway, so some updates on what has been going on here:
1. WE ARE GOING ON OUR FIRST EVER DISNEY CRUISE!!!!!!! Seriously, I am squealing like a little kid, and throwing pink sparkly hearts over here! SHHHH, the kids don't know! We are going in the beginning of February, this is our family Christmas Present.
2. Flynn has gone to the dark side lately with Nickelodeon shows, and btw, thanks Nick for filling your space between shows with SO many commercials for kids' crap that I don't want to fill my house with, but my son is convinced he needs every single thing he sees.
3. Teenage girls are TOUGH! Trouble in girl land, and we will leave it at that.
4. Trying to get everything in from the garden, and motivate myself to do something with the tons of peppers I have. I am thinking jalapeno jelly, hot sauces, pickled peppers.
5. We traded in the Mom Mobile (our Dodge Caravan) for a Highlander, and I am in love!
6. Looking at number 1, and 5, I am reminded that I have an incredible husband!
So, there it is, my life in a nutshell. Oh yeah, and the Gift of Disney is awesome! I would so much prefer experiences that my kids will always remember, rather than stuff that they will one day grow tired of. Want to know more about how to give your family the gift of Disney? Contact Living With the Magic Vacations to get started!